Engagement ModelsCustomized And Flexible Engagement Models
On Demand Project Based
- This model works on inputs received from the clients on a specific research/project objective and delivery of desired results.
- The project manager understands the client's requirements and delivers the services according to mutually agreed milestones.
- Fixed/Transactional pricing for the projects based on a clearly defined scope and methodology
- Most suitable for pilot projects and individual large assignments.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE)
- Based on the requirement, the client can opt for FTE engagement model wherein pre-determined IDS's man-hours, possessing the relevant domain expertise, are dedicated exclusively to client's project FTE is a set-up for longer engagements.
- Significantly cost-effective. Client has assured availability of resources.
- Most suitable for clients who have large and sustained work flow. Client has direct access and control over projects.
Offshore Resource Centre (ORC)
- ORC is an extension of Client's office within IDS's facility. An ORC for a client is involved in research activities, on an on-going basis with direct reporting to clients. It is a model for clients who like to have separate facility, within IDS, with their set of systems, processes and access control.
- Most cost-effective Customizable infrastructure, methodology and compliance to meet client-specific requirements.
- High applicability when there is predictable demand, requirement for expertise and specific infrastructure.