Quality Approach"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done" - Robert A. Heinlein
Our focus on the Comprehensive Conflict Check procedures & Personnel trained in Client Confidentiality by US Attorneys, This proactive approach allows you to reduce your Total Cost of Quality (TCOQ) and thereby, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
In addition, we achieve in Meeting stringent client requirements.
IDS-IP provides efficient, cost-effective solutions that stabilize or reduce your costs, improve customer satisfaction, and ensure regulatory compliance.
Quality StandardsTo meet the agreed requirements of the customer in time and consistently, by constantly investing in employee development and process improvement, leading to continual quality improvement ".
- To be a market leader by enhancing customer satisfaction
- Improve the competence of employees by continuous training in their areas of work
- Involve front line people to improve process of cross-training, development and gap analysis
- Demonstrate commitment and compliance to the Quality Management System
- Adopt new processes with least wastages in all the services being offered to Customers
- Reduce wastages across the company by reducing cost of poor quality (COPQ) by 30% every year
- Study variance of processes of each of our groups by using tools like Statistical Quality Control (SQC) Error
- Conduct Management and Operational Analysis etc. and reduce the gap in variance
Quality AssuranceTesting is an infinite process of comparing the invisible to the ambiguous in order to avoid the unthinkable happening to the anonymous
Our certifications prove that IDS is consistently delivering quality. Certified under ISO/AS 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards, IDS takes a qualified, systematic approach to process management so products consistently satisfy customers' expectations.
Policies and procedures for IT security and business continuity in place, we are regularly Audited by third party for compliance. Last but not least we have Electronic and physical security in all the facilities.